Scholarship Description Point:
Heilongjiang Government is providing the Jiamusi University in China Provincial Government Scholarships Program at Heilongjiang. The scholarship is open to international students to pursue a bachelor, postgraduate and doctoral program Jiamusi University in China . Applicants will receive fees for registration, tuition, experimentation, practical training, basic materials for teaching, accommodation and comprehensive health insurance.The Jiamusi University in China is the provincial key high – level construction university in the province of Heilongjiang, which is also a comprehensive Jiamusi University with a wide range of categories and medical specialties.
The Jiamusi University include registration fees, tuition fees, experimentation, practical training, basic teaching materials, accommodation, and comprehensive health insurance. Students are expected to pay their own travel and living expenses .
International (except China)
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants under the age of 25 applying for the Bachelor’s Degree with scholarship must have a high school diploma with excellent grades.
- Applicants under the age of 35 applying for the Master’s Degree with scholarship must have a Bachelor’s Degree with good grades.
- Applicants under the age of 40 applying for the Doctoral Degree must have Master’s Degree with excellent grades.
Scholarships Program at Jiamusi University in China, 2019/20 Heilongjiang Provincial Government
Course or Subjects:
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programme.
- Application Form for the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships
- The notarized high school graduation certificate and academic record
- Study or research plan in China written in Chinese or English
- Recommendations of at least two professors or associate professors
- Original “Foreigner Physical Examination Record”
- Passport copy
Click Here APPLY NOW
April 15, 2019