The Royal Holloway University of London is pleased to announce the Global Scholarships Program for studying at the university for the new undergraduate candidates. 14 Scholarships are open to Indian, Turkish, US and Canadian citizens. Scholarships will be awarded for the course offered annually for the first three years of study as a reduction in tuition fees.
Founded in 1879, The Royal Holloway London University is a public research university. It is one of the UK’s leading research-intensive universities. It was ranked 2nd out of 90 universities in England and Wales for the number of students going into graduate employment
The university provides a flexible approach to study and gives the candidate an opportunity to spend one year working for a company and help to prepare them to move into the career of their choice. Here applicants can develop skills that will start on the journey of finding out what really matters to them.
Undergraduate degree program
- The scholarship will provide the following:
- Scholarships will be awarded as a tuition fee reduction
- Worth up to 5,000 for India and Turkey
- Worth up to £2,000 for USA and Canada
Numbers of Award:
14 Scholarships are available
Scholarships are available for the citizens of India, Turkey, USA, and Canada
The citizens of India, Turkey, USA, and Canada are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
Eligible Course or Subjects:
The scholarships are awarded to study the undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
The applicant must be an international fee-paying student residing in Turkey, India, USA or Canada. Applicant must be registered as Royal Holloway undergraduate student for the whole period in which they are in receipt of the scholarship and not be in receipt of more than one Royal Holloway scholarship. Scholarships can be held at the same time by the same person.
Applicants must be fluent in the English language.
- To apply for the scholarships, all applicants need to submit the scholarship application form by the deadline. Once the applicant received the offer to study at Royal Holloway the application form will be available in their applicant portal
- Supporting documents is not required for the scholarships
- Admission Requirement: The applicants must have a final or expected grades of at least GCE A-Level of ABB or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement.
Click Here APPLY HERE