Would you like to study abroad? This is an opportunity to apply for a scholarship to study undergraduate & postgraduate coursework degree program The Griffith University in Australia for international students.
International Student Articulation Partner Excellence Scholarship is offered by The University to eligible students. The scholarship is open to high – level students from an overseas partner institution articulating in 2019 – 20 as a new full – time student.
Founded in 1971, The Griffith University is a public research in South East Queensland, Australia. It has five physical campuses. It has over 44,000 students and offers a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees. It is a verdant university and a member of the IRU.
Description of the Scholarship:
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Award: The scholarship will cover 25% of the tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Scholarship numbers are limited
- Nationality: International Student
- Scholarship take in: Australia
International Student Articulation Partner Excellence Scholarship at Griffith University in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarship is open to study undergraduate & postgraduate degree program
- Eligible partners and programs:
- Arts, Education, and Law
- Griffith Business School
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA in prior undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Applicant must have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an eligible degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Must have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Applicant must be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in Trimester 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University and be receiving credit.
- Students must be articulating directly from an institution into a program listed under ‘Eligible partners and programs’.
- The applicant must have not attempted further study prior to articulating into Griffith University from an institution into a program listed under ‘Eligible partners and programs’.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- The applicant may also need to add a personal statement.
The scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 17, 2019