The ANU College of Business & Economics is glad to offer an International Partnership Scholarship in Australia 2019. Students have achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling at an approved Scholarship for ANU College of Business and Economics partner program and institution, as determined by the CBE academic panel.The objective of the award is to promote diversity, to engage continuously with its recognized partner ANU institutions and to enhance educational results for students.The Scholarship ANU College of Business and Economics partnership develops leaders that transform business, society and economies. The College of Business and Economics offers every student the chance to develop their strengths and the space to decide how to make their future mark in the world.
Description of the Scholarship:
- Course Level: The scholarship course level is a business and economics major.
- Study Subject: The Global scholarship study subject is an undergraduate
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship value is $10,000 per annum. This scholarship amount will be paid in equal installments at the beginning of each semester.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International Freshman students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: an international student;
- Has made an application for admission to an undergraduate program at the College of Business and Economics;
- A current student of, or has graduated from an approved College of Business and Economics partner program and institution; and
- Has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling at an approved College of Business and Economics partner program and institution, as determined by the CBE academic panel.
- Applying procedure Instructions :
- The mode of application is online.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 22, 2019