The Lionel Murphy Foundation is pleased to offer a postgraduate program in Lionel Murphy. The Advisory Committee recommends the number of scholarships awarded each year and the method of payment.This scholarship is open for Australian citizens, or permanent residents who have been granted permanent residency by 31 October of the year. The scholarships are tenable at any Australian or overseas tertiary institution for one year only and are currently valued up to $A40, 000 each per annum.The Lionel Murphy Foundation’s main objective is to provide postgraduate study opportunities for studying law and/or science or other disciplines where there is an opportunity for some common good in Australia or abroad.
Description of the Scholarship:
- Course Level: The scholarships are open for the postgraduate degree level programs.
- Study Subject: The scholarships are available for all subject.
- Scholarship Award: $A40, 000 each per annum
- Nationality: Australian citizens
- Number of Scholarships: Multiple scholarships are available
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are tenable at any Australian or overseas tertiary institution for one year only
- Entrance Requirements: The minimum requirements for scholarship eligibility are
- Applicants must be Australian citizens.
- Permanent residents who have been granted permanent residency by 31 October of the year prior to this application and in the case of permanent residents.
- Students must be lived in Australia continuously for the previous 12 months.
Applying procedure Instructions :
Scholars must submit regular interim progress reports and provide the Lionel Murphy Foundation Endowment Advisory Committee with a full report on the completion of their studies, work and other activities as a Lionel Murphy Foundation Scholar.
Only completed applications on the current official application form will be considered. Under no circumstances will late applications be considered.
How to Apply: Students will need to download the scholarship application form and submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date. Handwritten applications will not be accepted A minimum of two references, preferably academic, must be provided.
Referee reports should either be attached to your application with other relevant documentation (transcripts, etc) or may be emailed directly by the referee to
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 30, 2019.